Friday, July 16, 2010

The Penultimates

I am super excited to be biking with some really great friends this year.  Last year I pretty much trained solo.  When I did the ride, I find out how much fun it was to bike with other people.  So I am really looking forward to biking with this team - especially with Ali who will be doing the ride this year.


Our group of heroes are all biking for themselves, their team, and to raise money to fight MS.  We form the Penultimates.  Our team model is directly from the definition - next to last.  We may not finish first, but we will finish and have fun doing it.  The Penultimates are as follows:


Chris - demolitions expert
James - covert ops
Andrew - strong man
Frank - computer specialist
David - femme fatale
Ali - the brains


This rag tag group will take on the Bike MS150 at the end of August.

On the first ride from left: Chris, Andrew, David, Frank, Mr. Miyagi

No comments:

Post a Comment