Welcome! We set up this blog to detail our training and riding of the New Mexico MS150. It is a bike ride that raises money for the National Multiple Sclerosis Society and is held here in New Mexico the last weekend of August the 28-29th. It is a two day ride of which there is a 40 or 90 mile option the 1st day, and a 40 or 60 mile option the 2nd day of which you can do any combination.
Last summer was the first time I biked this ride. I did the full 150 mile ride last summer (my longest bike ride ever - prior to this it was only 30 miles). It was an absolutely fantastic ride through some spectacular terrain. It truly was one of my best experiences of last year (a year, might I add, full of great experiences).
I am really looking forward to this year's ride, as Ali will also be biking too. We also recruited a great group of friends to ride us. This ragtag group of riders will be riding with Team Penultimates.
So stay tuned to this blog for updates on how our training rides are going, updates and information on the ride, and quick informative items about MS. Put us in your RSS feed!
No comments:
Post a Comment