Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Oh What a Beautiful Morning!


That was my view of the sun peeking over the mountains from the ABQ BioPark Saturday morning at just past 6:30.  Training goal today: 30 miles.

J joined me again for another mommies ride and I don't know if it was the company or the cooler temperatures and breeze that helped us along but I felt really good when we finished and not the usual dread of those final 2 miles.  I'm still trying to talk her into doing day 1 of the MS150 with me, but for now she has promised to be my training buddy for the ride.

30 miles in 2:03.  Not bad considering stops we made for J's runaway water bottle (it actually tried to kill me after jumping out of it's cage) and a flat tire scare.  David doesn't get to have all the excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment